Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dress with Questionable Sash to Dress with Sass!

I raided my mum's closet and found this dress. And with her permission I tweaked it so I could wear it. 


 It has this weird sash thing that tied across the belly. I found this unflattering. Who wants to draw attention to their belly? The before pictures are actually way more flattering than how it really looked.

So since the sash things were sewed in to the side seams. I opened up the seams cut out the ties, and sewed the seams back up. Voila and done.


1 comment:

  1. Love an easy refashion! I cannot imagine ANYONE, even my 5" 9" daughter who actually as ABS, wanting attention brought to their belly with that kind of sash! Now, If I can just get my daughter to be interested in refashioning.... She is on 15 though... I have a few years.

    ReplyDelete